15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
CPR Certification in Wisconsin
Obtaining online CPR certification in the Wisconsin can be rapidly accomplished form your home with an online CPR course that can cover CPR / AED / First Aid certification or renewal as well as certification in Bloodborne Pathogens, Babysitting, and Infant CPR certification.
Having certification in CPR, Infant CPR, AED, or First Aid could mean the difference between life and death in an emergency. Laypersons who have CPR training successfully save lives every year. CPR training in Wisconsin will be required for all students graduating high school in the 2017-2018 educational year.
State of Health in Wisconsin
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, Wisconsin ranks 20 out of all 50 states for overall health and access to health care. The state has a low percentage of the population without health insurance with most residents of the state insured. Wisconsin also has a high number of high school students graduating, and a low prevalence of diabetes, both good signs for the state’s health overall.
However, the state also has low per capita health funding, a high instance of pertussis (whooping cough) among children, and a high rate of excessive drinking which can increase chances of cardiac arrest.
30% of the population is obese, 21% don’t get enough physical activity, and 17% smoke – increasing risk of heart disease and heart attack. Completing an online CPR certification course and AED training can help teach the average person how to properly respond in the case of a cardiac event, saving lives.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Wisconsin
In the state of Wisconsin, lifeguards, medical professionals and emergency personnel are expected to have a current, valid, CPR certification, however, many other jobs in a variety of career fields may require certification as well. These jobs may include:
- Police, firemen, correctional officers, or any emergency personnel that are likely to come into contact with people in high stress situations.
- Personal fitness trainers, youth and school athletic coaches, or anyone that is involved in providing physical activity guidance/oversight as a professional or volunteer.
- Diving and swimming instructors, aquatic directors, rowing coaches, or anyone involved in overseeing aquatic activities.
- Babysitters, daycare workers, nannies, Head Start teachers, or anyone that is involved in working with children.
- Anyone holding a staff position in a school that may be in contact with students in any capacity.
- Charity volunteers, social workers, or facility staff that act as companions for the disabled and elderly.
- Receptionists, front desk workers, administrators or any staff in the office of a doctor or dentist that may come into contact with patients.
- Employees in retail and manufacturing positions, logistics, construction or any job where a co-worker may require assistance.
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Wisconsin
Your CPR/AED certification will need to be redone every 2 years. You can obtain online CPR renewal to satisfy this requirement and stay fully certified.
In some cases, your employer may require that you pass a hands-on skills test, for which you will have to appear in person at a testing site and complete this portion of the certification for a small additional fee.
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Wisconsin
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in DC. You can contact them directly to inquire.
Fire & Industrial Response Enterprises, LLC
Green Bay, WI 54303
CUBA CITY, WI 53807
Heartquest Trainers, LLC
Eau Claire, WI 54701
True North Maritime
Franklin, WI 53132
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online in DC provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Are you ready to get certified? Sign up for one or more of our courses today!
Wisconsin Health Information Resources
15% Discount below.