15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
CPR Certification in Vermont
Obtaining online CPR certification in the Vermont is possible on your own time with a convenient online CPR course that covers CPR / AED / First Aid certification or renewal, as well as certification or recertification in Bloodborne Pathogens, Babysitting, and even Infant CPR certification.
Having certification in CPR, Infant CPR, AED, or First Aid could mean being able to save a life. Laypersons who have CPR training save lives every year! CPR training in Vermont has been required for all students graduating high school since the 2012-2013 educational year.
State of Health in Vermont
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, Vermont ranks 5th out of all 50 states for overall health. Vermont has a low rate of violent crime and a high incidence of health insurance across all segments of the population. However, the state is challenged by a high rate of drinking and a 50% increase in the number of children living in poverty over the past year.
In the past years, lack of physical activity in adults also increased 17% up to 22.2 adults now do not get sufficient physical exercise. 16% of the adult population smokes. Obesity rate stands at just over 25%. Obesity and lack of activity are markers for increased risk of cardiac death, and there are 226 deaths from cardiac arrest each year in Vermont.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Vermont
In Vermont, you will discover that any number of professions require CPR training either by law or as a deemed necessary by individual employers or facilities. Some of these positions include:
- Those in the field of social work, including but not limited to, social workers, companions for the elderly and disabled and charity volunteers.
- Professional and volunteer coaches in youth and school sports programs, personal trainers, and anyone providing guidance of athletic and/or physical pursuits.
- Anyone working with children such as Head Start teachers, babysitters, nannies and daycare workers.
- Crew and swimming coaches, diving instructors, aquatic directors, and anyone involved in the planning or execution of water related activities.
- Receptionists, front desk workers, administrators, billing department workers, and anyone employed in a doctor or dentist’s office who may be in contact with patients.
- In educational facilities, all staff that has contact with students in any capacity should be CPR certified.
- Anyone employed in logistics, manufacturing, construction, food service, retail or any job in which a co-worker may need aid.
- Anyone who may be in contact with people in highly stressful situations like firemen, police, security personnel and corrections officers.
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Vermont
In Vermont, your CPR/AED certification renewal will come up every 2 years. You can now get your online CPR recertification quickly and go back to being fully certified today.
In some cases, your employer may require that you pass a hands-on skills test, for which you will have to appear in person at a testing site and complete this portion of the certification for a small additional fee.
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Vermont
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in Vermont. You can contact them directly to inquire.
130 Pheasant Woods Suite 200
Colchester, VT 05446
Phone: (802) 878-2444
TC Copley Hospital
528 Washington Hwy
Morrisville, VT 05661-8973
TS Williston Fire Dept
7900 Williston Road
Williston, VT 05495
TC Central Vermont Medical Center
130 Fisher Rd
Barre, VT 05641
1453 Hospital Drive
Saint Johnsbury, VT 05819
TS Right Now CPR
5089 Locke Lane
Fairfield, CA 94533
TS South Burlington Fire Dept
575 Dorset Street
South Burlington, VT 05403
TS Hinesburg Fire Department
10340 Route 116
Hinesburg, VT 05461
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online in Vermont provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Are you ready to get certified? Sign up for one or more of our courses today!
Vermont Online Health Links
15% Discount below.