15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
CPR Certification in North Dakota
Obtaining CPR certification in North Dakota can be achieved readily if you sign up for an online course that allows you to study materials and take the test from anywhere with an internet connection. You can quickly earn certification or renewal in CPR / AED / First Aid, as well as certification in Bloodborne Pathogens, Babysitting, and Infant CPR certification.
Knowing CPR and AED protocols means that laypersons and medical personnel can save lives that would otherwise be lost before help could arrive. Getting certified in CPR, Infant CPR, AED, or First Aid could help you be a lifesaver in an emergency as well. CPR training has been required for high school graduation in North Dakota since the 2015-2016 school year.
State of Health in North Dakota
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, North Dakota ranks 11th in the nation for overall health. The state has a low rate of drug deaths, a high immunization coverage among children, and a low prevalence of low birthweight, but there are challenges.
North Dakota residents experience a high prevalence of excessive drinking, a high prevalence of obesity (31%) and a large disparity in health status by educational attainment. over 26% of North Dakotans are not getting enough physical activity.
There are around 230 deaths per 100,000 persons in North Dakota annually. Many lives can be saved if appropriate CPR is given at the time of the incident.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in North Dakota
In the state of North Dakota, you will find that many employers now insist on employees having CPR certification. It is not uncommon that there is a legal requirement for certification on varied and numerous jobs, while in other cases it is a matter of employer preference. These careers may include:
- Anyone working around water from aquatic directors and management staff to lifeguards, swim and dive instructors, water aerobics instructors and crew coaches.
- Correctional officers, police, firemen and security details require CPR certification as well as anyone in a job surrounded by high stress individuals and situations.
- Sports coaches at all levels, whether paid or volunteer, personal fitness trainers, or anyone providing physical training advice and guidance.
- Any staff in an educational facility of any sort, that may have contact with students, no matter how limited.
- In-facility companions for the elderly and disabled, charity volunteers and anyone in the field of social work.
- All workers in manufacturing, logistics, construction, retail, food service, or any job in which a co-worker or customer may need assistance.
- Head Start teachers and their aides, nannies, babysitters, daycare workers or anyone else whose job is related to child care.
- Front desk workers, receptionists, technicians, administrators, and anyone else working in a doctor or dentist’s office that may have contact with patients.
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in North Dakota
Every two years, your CPR/AED certification renewal will be due. CPR recertification can be easily obtained online and will keep you fully certified.
There may be times when an employer requires that you take and pass a hands-on-skill test which will require appearing in person. This will be done at the testing facility site and may incur an additional fee.
CPR Skills Testing Sites in North Dakota
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in North Dakota. You can contact them directly to inquire.
Drayton Ambulance Service
Drayton, ND 58225
Grand Forks, ND 58202
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
North Dakota Medical Websites
- North Dakota Medical Board
- University of North Dakota Medical School
- North Dakota Department of Health
15% Discount below.