15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
CPR Certification in Missouri
CPR certification in Missouri can be quickly and efficiently acquired with an online course that allows you to study and take the test from anywhere, anytime. You can earn certification or renewal in CPR / AED / First Aid, as well as certification in Bloodborne Pathogens, Babysitting, and Infant CPR certification.
CPR and AED knowledge can save lives that would otherwise be lost before help could arrive. Getting certified in CPR, Infant CPR, AED, or First Aid could mean being a lifesaver in an emergency. CPR training will be required for high school graduation in Missouri starting with the 2017-2018 school year.
State of Health in Missouri
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, Missouri ranks 37th out of the nation for overall health. Missouri has a high percentage of high school graduation, a low percentage of children in poverty, and a small disparity in health status by educational attainment. However, there are widespread health issues across the state.
Missourians have a high prevalence of smoking and frequent physical distress, and in the past few years excessive drinking has increased 10% from 16.1% to 17.7% of adults.
Obesity is on the rise, having increased 7% from 30.2% to 32.4% of adults, and diabetes increased 20% from 9.6% to 11.5% of adults over a two-year period. There are also not enough dentists in the state, and poor oral care is another marker for cardiac risk.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Missouri
In Missouri, many jobs require personnel that have a valid PR certification as a condition of employment. This goes beyond lifeguards and first responders, and is sometimes a matter of law rather than employer preference only. Here are samples of jobs this may apply to:
- Early education instructors and their aides, daycare facility workers, nannies and babysitters.
- Receptionists, front desk workers, administrators, technicians, and anyone else employed in the office of a doctor or dentist that could potentially have contact with patients.
- Youth sport and school athletic coaches, fitness and personal trainers, and all individuals providing fitness training advice and guidance.
- All employees in any form of educational institution that may have contact with students.
- Charity volunteers, social workers, in and out of facility companions to the elderly and disabled as well as anyone working with people who may have special needs.
- Swimming and crew coaches, diving instructors, water fitness trainers, and anyone employed in an aquatic center.
- Construction workers and skilled laborers, logisticians, manufacturers, and anyone that may have coworkers in need of assistance.
- Anyone who works in high stress situations such as police, firemen and corrections officers.
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Missouri
In Missouri, your CPR certification will be due for renewal every two years. You will be able to do this online at your convenience, quickly and easily, in almost all cases.
In the event that your employer requires an in-person skills assessment, this can be done at the testing facility nearest you, usually for a small additional fee.
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Missouri
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in Missouri. You can contact them directly to inquire.
Corporate Safety Solutions LLC
Liberty, MO 64068
CPR & SPORTS MED, LLC
St. Louis, MO 63125-3538
Missouri Baptist Medical Center
St. Charles, MO 63301
FARMINGTON, MO 63640
Bonne Terre, MO 63628
St Louis Public Schools
St Louis, MO 63110
Phone: (314) 520-1254
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Are you ready to get certified? Sign up for one or more of our courses today!
Missouri Medical Websites:
15% Discount below.