15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
CPR Certification in Minnesota
Earning a CPR certification in Minnesota will be simple and quick with a course which you can study for and complete within the comfort of your own home. You can obtain CPR / AED / First Aid certification as well as renewal, and also certification in Bloodborne Pathogens, Babysitting, and Infant CPR certification.
Having your certification in CPR, Infant CPR, AED, or First Aid may mean the difference between life and death for a person in an emergency. Laypersons, as well as medical personnel, who have acquired the skills and knowledge to perform the correct procedures when needed have saved many lives every year. CPR training in Minnesota has been required for any students graduating high school since the 2014-2015 school year.
State of Health in Minnesota
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, Minnesota has quite a low percentage of its population that is without health insurance; most residents of Minnesota are insured. Minnesota also boasts a larger amount of primary care physicians than most states. For every 100,000 residents of Minnesota, there are 159.3 primary care physicians.
Over the past two years, the percentage of adults in Minnesota who claim to smoke has decreased by 10%; only 16.2% of adults in Michigan report that they smoke now, as opposed to 18% four years ago. Infant mortality rates have increased over the past three years, going up by 10%; this indicates an increase from 4.5 to 5 deaths per 1,000 live births.
Unfortunately, cardiovascular deaths have increased slightly in the last two years; for every 100,000 deaths in Minnesota, 188.2 are from a cardiac related event. This is a good reason to increase the number of laypersons with CPR training in Minnesota
Several factors can increase the chances of a cardiac episode; Two of these factors are physical inactivity and obesity. 21.8% of Massachusetts’s population is physically inactive, and also 26.1% are physically inactive. Obtaining your CPR certification course with AED training online will teach laypersons as well as medical personnel the correct way to properly respond when there is a cardiac emergency.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Minnesota
It’s not just lifeguards, emergency personnel, and medical professionals who may be expected by law or employer to obtain their CPR certification. Some jobs which might also require you to obtain one or several types of online CPR certification include:
- Any job where aid may be required by a fellow worker, customer, or client such as logistics, construction, retail, or manufacturing
- Youth sports coaches, as well as school athletic coaches, personal or fitness trainers, as well as others who could provide instruction as well as guidance as a volunteer or professional
- Police and correctional officers, security personnel, and firemen, as well as any others who may be in direct contact with those experiencing stressful situations
- Aquatic instructors or directors as well as diving or rowing instructors, as well as others who provide guidance or instruction in water related sports or activities
- Any staff members in an educational facility who mingle with any students including support staff, maintenance, receptionists, administration, and teachers
- In-house or in-facility “companions”, social workers, charity volunteers, and anyone else who works with the elderly or disabled
- Any staff members in dentists’ or doctors’ office including front desk workers, administrators, and receptionists who could meet any patients
- Daycare workers, babysitters, Head Start teachers, nannies, and everyone else who works among children
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Minnesota
In Minnesota, your CPR/AED certification renewal will come up every 2 years. You can now get your online CPR recertification quickly and go back to being fully certified today,
In some cases, an employer might require that a hands-on skills test is passed. In this case, you will have to appear in person at the testing site and complete this portion of the certification so that you may be recertified.
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Minnesota
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in Minnesota. You can contact them directly to inquire.
Four Winds Ventures, LLC
Inver Grove Heights, MN 55077
New London, MN 56273
Mid-Minnesota EMS Education, Inc.
Brandon, MN 56315
Buffalo, MN 55313
Jasper, MN 56144
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Are you ready to get certified? Sign up for one or more of our courses today!
Minnesota Links for Medical and Health Providers
15% Discount below.