15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
CPR Certification in Kansas
Obtaining an online CPR certification course right in your own living room is a quick and easy way to earn your CPR certification in Kansas. You can study for and earn any combination of CPR / AED / First Aid certifications and renewals online. You can also obtain online certification in Bloodborne Pathogens, Babysitting, and Infant CPR as well.
Getting certified in CPR, Infant CPR, AED, or First Aid may help you know how to help when there is an emergency. Laypersons can learn the skills and knowledge necessary by obtaining their CPR certification online in Kansas. CPR training may be available in some school districts in Kansas.
State of Health in Kansas
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, a large number of Kansas residents do not have insurance; 9.7% of the population of Kansas is uninsured, which is higher than half the country. The number of primary care physicians in Kansas per 100,000 people is lower than most of the country. For every 100,000 people who live in Kansas, there are 129 primary care physicians.
17.7% of adults in Kansas smoke, which is lower than last year when 18.1% of adults smoked. Sadly, for every 1,000 live births in Kansas, 6.4 result in infant death.This has not changed since last year.
Unfortunately, many deaths in Kansas are attributed to a cardiovascular event; 249.6 out of every 100,000 deaths in Kansas are from a cardiac episode. Obtaining your CPR certification online in Kansas is very important for this reason.
Two important risk factors which can increase the chances of a cardiovascular death are physical inactivity and obesity. 26.5% of the population of Kansas is physically inactive, while 34.2% are obese. These factors may cause laypersons and medical personnel to be in an emergency in Kansas. Obtaining the knowledge and skills necessary in order to properly respond through completion of a CPR certification course online with AED training is very important in Kansas.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Kansas
Emergency personnel, lifeguards, and medical professionals are usually expected to obtain CPR certification, but they are not the only ones who can benefit from earning their CPR certification. You should consider earning your CPR certification online in Kansas if you are in any of these positions:
- Directors and instructors for water related activities like diving and rowing as well as other aquatic sports and games
- Logistics professionals, manufacturing personnel, construction workers, retail employees, and other jobs where fellow workers, customers, or clients may need aid in an emergency
- Security personnel and corrections officers, firemen, policemen, and other professionals who may be around people in emergency situations
- All staff members of any educational facility who is in proximity to students including maintenance, teachers, support staff, and administration
- Professionals or volunteers who may be involved with youth sports and athletics, such as personal fitness trainers and coaches
- Volunteers or professionals who work around the disabled or elderly, including charity or social workers, as well as in-facility or in-house companions.
- Volunteers or professionals who work around children including babysitters, nannies, Head Start teachers, and daycare employees.
- Administrators, receptionists, front desk personnel, or anyone else in a dentists’ or doctors’ office who go one on one with patients
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Kansas
You will need to renew your CPR/AED certification in Kansas every two years. This can be a quick and simple process when you renew your certification online in Kansas.
Occasionally, some employers may require that you complete a hands-on skills test. If they do, you will be required to appear at the testing site in person so you may complete certification. There may be a small fee associated with this.
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Kansas
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in Kansas. You can contact them directly to inquire.
CPR and First Aid Resources
Kansas City, KS 66102
Wakarusa Fire Department
Lawrence, KS 66046
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online in Kansas provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Are you ready to get certified? Sign up for one or more of our courses today!
Kansas Links for Medical Professionals
15% Discount below.