15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
CPR Certification in Idaho
Obtaining your CPR certification online in Idaho can be very simple and quick when you study for and complete an online course from home. Obtaining CPR / AED / First Aid certification or renewal, as well as certifications in Bloodborne Pathogens, Babysitting, and Infant CPR, is very easy.
Having your certification in CPR, Infant CPR, AED, or First Aid could mean saving a life. Medical professionals as well as laypersons have gained the knowledge and skills to perform in an emergency and have saved many lives each year. Beginning in 2015-2016, CPR training became a requirement to graduate high school in Idaho.
State of Health in Idaho
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, the percentage of Idaho’s population that does not have insurance is very high; many residents of the state are uninsured. Idaho has the lowest number of primary care physicians per 100,000 residents of all the states. There are only 93.7 primary care physicians in Idaho for every 100,000 residents.
Over the last two years, the percentage of Idaho adults who smoke has dropped by nearly 20%; 13.8% of adults in Idaho are smokers this year, while 17.2% were active smokers two years ago. Sadly, infant mortality has increased during that time by 7%; there are 5.6 deaths per 1,000 live births this year, compared to 5.2 deaths two years ago.
Regrettably, cardiovascular deaths account for 229.2 out of every 100,000 deaths in Idaho. This is a slight improvement from two years ago when it was 230.7, but slightly higher than last year when 227.7 deaths out of every 100,000 was due to a cardiac episode. This is why it is vital that more laypersons earn their CPR certification online in Idaho.
There are several factors which can increase the risk of a cardiac event; physical inactivity and obesity are two key ones. In Idaho, 21.2% of adults are physically inactive, while 28.6% are obese.Medical personnel and laypersons will be able to respond appropriately if when there is a cardiac emergency after completing an online CPR certification course, especially if it includes AED training.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Idaho
Not only emergency personnel, medical professionals, and lifeguards may be required to obtain CPR certification. Some other jobs that could require you to obtain one or more types of online CPR certification may include:
- Nannies, babysitters, daycare workers, Head Start teachers, and any other person who is constantly around infants or children
- Individuals who work with the disabled or elderly such as in-house or in-facility companions, social workers, and charity volunteers
- Aquatic instructors and directors, and others who provide instruction or guidance in activities related to water such as diving and rowing instructors,
- Fitness or personal trainers, youth sports coaches, school athletic coaches, and anyone else who might provide instruction and guidance as a professional or volunteer
- Correctional officers, security personnel, police, firemen, and others professionals who might be near stressful or emergency situations
- Any member of the staff in an educational facility who regularly is around with students such as maintenance, support staff, administration, and teachers
- Any staff members in doctors’ or dentists’ offices who will be interacting with patients including administrators, receptionists, and front desk workers
- Workers in manufacturing, retail, construction, logistics, or any other industries where a client, customer, or coworker may require aid
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Idaho
Your CPR/AED certification renewal is required every 2 years in Idaho. Obtaining online CPR recertification is a quick and easy way you can be fully certified again.
Occasionally, an employer might require that you pass a hands-on skills test. In this case, you will have to appear at a testing site in person so you can complete this section of the certification. There may be a small additional fee associated with this.
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Idaho
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in Idaho. You can contact them directly to inquire.
CARE Training Center
Boise, ID 83714
Idaho Wilderness Emergency Care
Meridian, ID 83642
Northwest Backcountry Rescue
Post Falls, ID 83854
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Idaho Online Medical Resources:
15% Discount below.