15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
CPR Certification in Georgia
Completing an online CPR certification course in the comfort of your own home is a quick and easy way to earn your CPR certification in Georgia. You can study and earn any combination of CPR / AED / First Aid certifications or renewals online. You can also obtain online certification in Bloodborne Pathogens, Babysitting, and Infant CPR as well.
Getting certified in CPR, Infant CPR, AED, or First Aid can help you know how to assist in an emergency. Laypersons can learn the knowledge and skills needed by obtaining their CPR certification online in Georgia. CPR training has been a high school graduation requirement in Georgia since the 2014-2015 school year.
State of Health in Georgia
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, a very large number of Georgia residents do not have insurance; 14.9% of the population of Georgia is uninsured. Georgia has one of the highest populations of uninsured residents in the country. The number of primary care physicians per 100,000 people in Georgia is lower than most of the country. For every 100,000 residents of Georgia, there are only 117.2 primary care physicians.
17.7% of adult Georgia residents smoke, which is about the same as last year when 17.6% of adults smoked. Sadly, for every 1,000 live births in Georgia, 7.2 result in infant death.This is 8% higher than last year.
Unfortunately, many deaths in Georgia are the result of a cardiovascular event; 272.9 out of every 100,000 Georgia deaths are from a cardiac episode. Obtaining your CPR certification online in Georgia can be very important for that reason.
Two important factors which can increase the chances of cardiovascular death are physical inactivity and obesity. 27.3% of the population of Georgia is physically inactive, and 30.7% are obese. These factors could cause laypersons and medical personnel to be in an critical situation. Obtaining the skills and knowledge necessary to properly respond through completion of a CPR certification course online with AED training is very important in Georgia.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Georgia
Emergency personnel, medical professionals, and lifeguards are expected to obtain CPR certification, but they are not the only ones who should earn their CPR certification. You should also consider earning your CPR certification online in you are in any of these positions:
- Instructors and directors for water related activities such as rowing and diving and other aquatic games and sports.
- Retail employees, Construction workers, manufacturing personnel, logistics professionals, and other jobs where clients, customers, or fellow workers may need aid in an emergency
- Volunteers or professionals who are involved with youth athletics and sports, such as coaches and personal fitness trainers
- Volunteers or professionals who work with the elderly or disabled, including social or charity workers, as well as in-house or in-facility companions.
- Professionals or volunteers who work with and around children including daycare employees, Head Start teachers, nannies, and babysitters.
- Front desk personnel, receptionists, administrators, or any other members of a doctors’ or dentists’ office who might be around the patients
- Corrections officers and security personnel, policemen, firemen, and other professionals who are around people in stressful or emergency situations
- All staff members of any educational facility who is ever around students including administration, support staff, teachers, and maintenance
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Georgia
Every two years you will be required to renew your CPR/AED certification in Georgia. This is a quick and simple process with online CPR certification and renewal.
At times, some employers could require that you complete a hands-on skills test. If that is the case, you will be required to appear in person at the testing site in so you can complete certification. There could be a small additional fee associated with this.
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Georgia
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in Georgia. You can contact them directly to inquire.
Emergency Response Training Services
Lagrange, GA 30241
Clarkston, GA 30021
Flowery Branch, GA 30542
Lawrenceville, GA 30043
North Georgia Mobile Medical Trainers
Commerce, GA 30529
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online in Georgia provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Are you ready to get certified? Sign up for one or more of our courses today!
Georgia Medical Information and Resources:
15% Discount below.