15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
Online CPR Certification in Florida
Earning your CPR certification online in Florida can be very easy and convenient when you complete an online course on your own time, from anywhere, including your own home. You can study and get certified in CPR / AED / First Aid, or renew your certification. It is also easy to obtain online certification in Bloodborne Pathogens, Babysitting, and Infant CPR as well.
Getting certified in CPR, Infant CPR, AED, or First Aid may help you save a person’s life. Laypersons obtaining their CPR certification online can learn the skills and knowledge that can help in an emergency. CPR training may be available in many school districts in Florida.
State of Health in Florida
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, 15% of Florida residents do not have insurance. Florida has one of the highest populations of uninsured residents in the country. The number of primary care physicians per 100,000 people Is lower in Florida than most of the country. For every 100,000 people living in Florida, there are only 128 primary care physicians.
15.8% of adults in Florida smoke, which is 10% lower than last year when 18.1% of adults smoked. Florida has 6.1 infant deaths per 1,000 live births, which is higher than most of the country. This has not changed since last year.
Regrettably, cardiovascular events are responsible for many deaths in Florida; for every 100,000 Florida residents, 224.8 will die from a cardiac episode. This is why obtaining a CPR certification online could be very important for laypersons in Florida, adding more people who know how to save a life to the general population.
Two factors which can add to the risk of cardiovascular death are physical inactivity and obesity. In Florida, 26.2% of the population is physically inactive, and 26.8% are obese. These factors could mean that laypersons and medical personnel could find themselves in an emergency. Obtaining the knowledge to properly respond by completing a CPR certification course with AED training is a terrific idea for the average Floridian.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Florida
Emergency personnel, medical professionals, and lifeguards are expected to obtain CPR certification, but they are not the only ones who should earn their CPR certification. You should also consider earning your CPR certification online if you are in any of these positions:
- Water related activity instructors for activities such as rowing and diving, or other aquatic instructors or directors.
- Construction workers, logistics professionals, retail employees, manufacturing personnel, and other jobs where customers, clients, or coworkers may need aid in an emergency
- Professionals or volunteers who work with infnats and children including Head Start teachers, daycare employees, nannies, and babysitters.
- Front desk personnel, administrators, receptionists, or any other members of a dentists’ or doctors’ office who could come into contact with patients
- Corrections officers and policemen, security personnel, firemen, and other professionals who deal with stressful people and emergency situations
- All educational facility staff members who may have any contact with students including administration, teachers, support staff, and maintenance
- Volunteers or professionals involved with youth sports and athletics, coaches, and personal fitness trainers
- Professionals or volunteers who work around the disabled or elderly, including charity or social workers, as well as in-house and in-facility companions.
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Florida
It is required that your CPR/AED certification be renewed every two years in Florida. This is a fast and easy process with online CPR certification and renewal.
Some employers may require completion of a hands-on skills test. In this case, you will need to appear in person at the testing site in order to complete certification. Sometimes there is a small fee associated with this.
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Florida
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in Florida. You can contact them directly to inquire.
1st Aid Plus
Maitland, FL 32751-4752
A & B Enterprises
panama city , FL 32405
Advanced National Security & Investigations Training Academy
Lake Worth, FL 33461
Adventure Arms Outfitters LLC
Sanford, FL 32773
Central Florida Education Center
Plant City, FL 33566
Duncan Consulting, Inc.
Orlando, FL 32817
Florida Forest Service
Tallahassee, FL 32399-0800
Phone: (352) 797-4172
Intensive Medical Inc.
Clermont, FL 34711
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online in Florida provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Are you ready to get certified? Sign up for one or more of our courses today!
Florida Medical and Public Health Resources
15% Discount below.