15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
CPR Certification in Delaware
You can obtain your CPR certification online in Delaware quickly and conveniently by studying and completing a course online from your own living room. CPR / AED / First Aid certification and renewal are all achievable online, as are certifications in Bloodborne Pathogens, Babysitting, and Infant CPR.
Certification in CPR, Infant CPR, AED, or First Aid could mean the difference between life and death in an emergency. Laypersons can gain the knowledge and skills needed to save a life by earning their CPR certification online. CPR training in Delaware has been a requirement for high school graduation since the 2014-2015 school year.
State of Health in Delaware
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, 6.9% of Delaware residents are uninsured; most residents of Delaware have insurance. There are 151.4 primary care physicians for every 100,000 people living in Delaware. The number of primary care physicians per 100,000 people in Delaware is higher than most of the country.
In Delaware, 17.4% of adults smoke, which is 12.5% lower than last year when that number was 19.9%. Sadly, for every 1,000 live births, Delaware has 6.5 infant deaths which is higher than most of the country. This shows a 7% decrease from last year.
Unfortunately, cardiovascular events can cause many deaths in Delaware; 247.5 out of every 100,000 deaths are the result of a cardiac emergency. Laypersons who obtain their CPR certification online can help in these emergencies.
Two factors which put many people in Delaware at risk for cardiovascular death areobesity and physical inactivity. 26.2% of the population of Delaware is obese, and 29.4% are physically inactive. These factors may be a sign that medical personnel and laypersons could be needed to help in an emergency. Completing a CPR certification course with AED training in Delaware can provide the skills and knowledge required to properly respond..
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Delaware
Medical professionals, lifeguards, and emergency personnel are usually expected to obtain CPR certification. However, many different jobs and professions could benefit from earning or renewing their CPR certification online. Earning your CPR certification online can also help you in the following positions:
- Policemen and corrections officers, firemen, security personnel, and other professionals who find themselves near emergencies and stressful situations.
- Anyone working with the elderly or disabled, including professionals and volunteers in charity and social work, as well as in-house or in-facility companions.
- Those who provide instruction for water related activities such as diving, rowing, and other aquatic instructors or directors.
- Logistics professionals, construction workers, manufacturing personnel, retail, or any other professions in which a coworker, client, or customer may need aid
- Any members of a doctors’ or dentists’ office who may be required to assist with patients, such as receptionists, front desk personnel, and administrators.
- All staff members in educational facilities who are around children, regardless of job description, including any support staff, maintenance, teachers, and administration.
- Volunteers and professionals who work with small children and infants such as daycare workers, babysitters, nannies, and Head Start teachers
- Personal fitness trainers, coaches, and other volunteers and professionals involved in youth athletics and sports
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Delaware
Renewal of your CPR/AED certification is required every two years in Delaware. This process is made quick and easy with online CPR certification and renewal.
In some cases, employers may require you to complete a hands-on skills test. In this situation, you will have to appear in person at the testing site to complete certification. Sometimes there could be a small fee associated with this.
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Delaware
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in Delaware. You can contact them directly to inquire.
DejaVu Safety Solutions
Wilmington, DE 19803
On Site Services LLC
HARTLY, DE 19953
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online in Delaware provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Are you ready to get certified? Sign up for one or more of our courses today!
Health Info Websites for the State of Delaware:
15% Discount below.