15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
CPR Certification in Arkansas
Obtaining CPR certification in Arkansas is quick and convenient when you study and take your test online. You can obtain or renew any combination of CPR / AED / First Aid certification from the comfort of your own home. You can even complete your online certification in Infant CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens, and even Babysitting.
Earning your CPR, First Aid, Infant CPR, or AED certification could save a life if you find yourself in an emergency situation. Every year, laypersons as well as medical professionals with CPR certification save thousands of lives. As of the 2014-2015 school year, CPR training is a requirement of graduation in Arkansas.
State of Health in Arkansas
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, Arkansas has a high percentage of its population that lacks insurance; almost 11% of residents in the state are uninsured. Arkansas is among the worst states in terms of primary care physicians per capita, with only 114.7 primary care physicians per 100,000 people.
Over the past 12 months, the percentage of adults in Arkansas that are obese has fallen slightly, but still ranks among the worst of all states at 34.5%. The percentage of adults who are physically inactive has risen by 10% over the same time frame, up to 34.2%. These factors have contributed to the high number of cardiovascular deaths in Arkansas.
This also means there could be increased risk for more incidents of cardiac arrest; right now, over 317 of every 100,000 deaths in Arkansas are cardiovascular. This is why it is so important for laypersons to complete their CPR certification, so that help can be obtained in an emergency.
By completing your CPR/AED and / or First Aid certification online in Arkansas, any layperson or professional can be prepared to save a life in an emergency situation.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Arkansas
CPR certification is not only expected for beach and pool lifeguards, medical professionals, and emergency personnel. Earning your CPR certification could be just as important to people in different professions, such as:
- Anyone in childcare, including nannies, babysitters, elementary, middle school or Head Start teachers, and daycare personnel.
- Any job in which there is interaction with students, such as educators and staff members in a higher education learning institute
- Police, firemen, security personnel, and other professionals who may be near a person dealing with an emergency
- All staff members in a doctors’ or dentists’ office that come in contact with patients. This may include any administrators, receptionists, and financial specialists.
- Social workers, charity volunteers, or anyone else who might work with the disabled or the elderly
- Youth sports coaches, school athletic directors, personal fitness trainers, and others athletic instructors.
- Rowing and diving instructors, aquatic directors, and anyone who instructs or directs others in water sports and activities.
- Logistics, manufacturing, construction, retail workers, and other industries in which a customer or colleague may need aid in an emergency
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Arkansas
Your CPR/AED certification will need to be renewed in Arkansas every 2 years. You can go back to being fully certified easily by obtaining recertification online.
There are some cases in which an employer may require that you complete and pass a hands-on skills test. In such cases, appearing at the testing site in person is necessary in order to complete this certification. There may be a small additional fee associated with this step, but it is not always required..
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Arkansas
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in Arkansas. You can contact them directly to inquire about class schedules.
Hicks Safety Services
Tontitown, AR 72770
Natural Steps Training Center
Roland, AR 72135
Bentonville, AR 72712
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online in Arkansas provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Are you ready to get certified? Sign up for one or more of our courses today!
Arkansas Medical and Health Resources
- Department of Public Health in Arkansas
- University of Arkansas College of Medicine
- Arkansas Medical Board
15% Discount below.