15% Discount below.
Choose Your Courses Below:
Online CPR Certification in Arizona
You can easily study and obtain CPR certification in Arizona quickly and at your own convenience by taking your test online. CPR / AED / First Aid certification or renewal can be obtained in any combination. You can also complete your online certification in Infant CPR, Bloodborne Pathogens, and even Babysitting.
Having your CPR, First Aid, Infant CPR, or AED certification could be the difference between life and death in an emergency. Thousands of people are saved every year by medical personnel as well as laypersons with the right training. Beginning in the 2017-2018 school year, CPR training will be required for high school graduation in Arizona.
State of Health in Arizona
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, a high percentage of Arizona’s population lacks health insurance; many residents in the state are uninsured. Arizona also ranks in the bottom third of states with only 123.3 primary care physicians per 100,000 people.
Over the past 24 months, the percentage of obese adults in Arizona has risen nearly 6% to 28.4, up from 26.8 two years ago. The percentage of adults who are physically inactive has also risen over the same amount of time, up to 24.7%.
This could indicate an increased risk for more incidents of cardiac arrest; adults who do not have a high school education are 31.4% less likely to be in good health, and could face additional problems. These factors could all contribute to health issues later in life.
By completing an online CPR/AED and / or First Aid course in Arizona, any layperson can be prepared to handle an emergency health situation such as a cardiac event if one arises near them.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in Arizona
CPR certification is not only important for lifeguards, emergency personnel, and medical professionals. Earning your CPR certification could also be helpful if you are in a different profession, such as:
- Professions that come in contact with the elderly or disabled, such as charity volunteers, candy stripers, and social workers
- Those working in gyms as trainers as well as personal trainers, coaches involved in youth athletics and sports, and professional or volunteer staff at 5Ks and marathons
- Anyone who comes in contact with students at schools, universities, and other learning institutions
- Aquatic facility directors and instructors, coaches for other water activities such as diving or rowing, and volunteers who work at summer camps,
- Doctor and dentist office personnel, including any reception area workers, financial specialists, and administrators who interact with patients
- Law enforcement or emergency personnel including firemen, police, correctional officers, security personnel, or any other profession which might place you near someone experiencing an emergency
- Workers in the field or including those in industries like construction, logistics, manufacturing, or retail (you never know when aid may need to be rendered)
- Anyone who works with children, including caregivers, babysitters and nannies; elementary, middle school or Head Start teachers; and those who run or work in day care facilities
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in Arizona
Your CPR/AED recertification will be required in Arizona every 2 years. You can easily keep your certification intact by renewing your CPR certification online quickly and easily.
In some cases, some employers may require that you complete and pass a hands-on skills test. In such cases, you will have to appear at a testing site in person so you can complete this portion of the certification (most sites charge a small additional fee.)
CPR Skills Testing Sites in Arizona
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in Arizona. You can contact them directly to inquire.
Arizona Caregiver Academy
Scottsdale, AZ 85260
Hereford, ID 85615
San Tan Valley, AZ 85142
Intensive Medical Inc.
Clermont, FL 34711
Mesa, AZ 85277
Phoenix Christian Preparatory
Phoenix, AZ 85015
Sedona, AZ 86336
Servicios Medicos Integrales
Nogales, AZ 85621
Flagstaff, AZ 86004
Goodyear, AZ 85395
Yucca Fire Department
Yucca, AZ 86438
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online in Arizona provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
Are you ready to get certified? Sign up for one or more of our courses today!
Health Information Websites for the state of Arizona
15% Discount below.