Online CPR Certification in New Hampshire
Obtaining CPR certification in New Hampshire is quickly and efficiently achieved with an online course that allows you to study and take the test from anywhere, anytime. You can earn certification or renewal in CPR / AED / First Aid, as well as certification in Bloodborne Pathogens, Babysitting, and Infant CPR certification.
CPR and AED protocols save lives that would otherwise be lost before help could arrive. Getting certified in CPR, Infant CPR, AED, or First Aid could help you be a lifesaver in an emergency as well. CPR training has been required for high school graduation in New Hampshire since the 2015-2016 school year.
State of Health in New Hampshire
According to America’s Health Rankings 2016 report, New Hampshire ranks 6th out of the 50 states for overall health. In New Hampshire, there is a low percentage of children in poverty, high immunization coverage among adolescents, and a low prevalence of diabetes.
However, there is also a high prevalence of excessive drinking, and a low per capita public health funding. In the past three years, drug deaths increased 60% from 11.2 to 17.9 deaths per 100,000 population. In the past two years, premature death increased 12% from 5,580 to 6,277 years lost per 100,000 population. almost 16% of the adult population are smokers.
Nearly 214 people per 100,000 in New Hampshire die from cardiac related causes every year. If CPR is promptly applied, many cardiac victims survive to reach the hospital.
Jobs Requiring CPR Certification in New Hampshire
In the state of New Hampshire, you will find that a great array of employment opportunities now requires CPR certification by employer mandate or law. These are a few samples of jobs that may require CPR certification:
- Anyone in a highly stressful job or working with people under high stress conditions such as police, firemen, security personnel, and corrections officers.
- Childcare professionals, including but not limited to, Head Start teachers and their aides, babysitters, nannies, and employees of daycare centers.
- All workers at aquatic centers, diving and swimming coaches, water aerobics instructors and anyone that leads or supervises water related activities.
- Youth and school athletic coaches whether paid or volunteer, fitness instructors, personal trainers, and anyone providing guidance related to physical activities.
- Receptionists, administrators, technicians, billing department staff and any personnel that may be in contact with patients at a doctor or dentist office.
- Food and retail workers, people in manufacturing jobs, construction workers, and any personnel that may be in contact with coworkers or clients potentially requiring assistance.
- Anyone serving as a companion to elderly or disabled persons, social workers and their staffs, charity volunteers, and anyone working with people that have special needs.
- In educational facilities, of any kind, all staff that may have contact with students including teachers, administrators, and custodial staff.
More Information about CPR/AED Certification in New Hampshire
New Hampshire requires that every two years, CPR certification be renewed in order to remain on full certified status. This can be done online quickly and easily.
Some employers may require that you accomplish a hands-on in-person skills assessment test. Should that be the case, you may do so at a testing site for no more than a small additional fee in most cases.
CPR Skills Testing Sites in New Hampshire
These facilities / individuals may be offering on-site CPR skills testing in New Hampshire. You can contact them directly to inquire.
Becker Training Associates
Webster, NH 03303
Chichester Fire Department
Chichester, NH 03258
Ferguson CPR & First Aid Instruction
Concord, NH 03301
Hooksett Family Chiropractic
Hooksett, NH 03106
Jackson EMS Education Concepts
Nashua, NH 03062
Kearsarge Regional High School
North Sutton, NH 03260
Lin-Wood Public Schools
WoodstockLincoln, NH 03251
Loudon First Aid & CPR
Loudon, NH 03307
Progressive Safety Solutions
Concord, NH 03301
GOFFSTOWN, NH 03045
Safety Education Services
Moultonborough, NH 03254
Advantages of Online Certification
Obtaining CPR Certification online provides a number of benefits. When you use the CPR Certification Institute, you get:
- CPR/AED/First Aid, Bloodborne Pathogens, Infant CPR, & Babysitting courses
- Flexible study hours and locations – study anywhere, at any time
- No time limits – you can take as long as you need to learn the material
- High quality courses – all material is prepared by health professionals
- Unlimited, unique practice tests with instant grading to test your knowledge
- Free final exam retakes until you pass with an 80% or higher score
- Instant certification with a printable PDF card emailed 24/7/365
- Hardcopy certification card mailed to you at no additional charge
- Certification guaranteed to be accepted or your money back
- Referral for local skills testing if required by your employer
New Hampshire Medical Websites